I’m glad you are starting your journey of essential oils. Whether you are just incorporating oils into your life, or are a long-time user, they are a great way to support your wellness, compliment your home, and enhance your natural-loving lifestyle. Here is information on getting started, use, and ordering Young Living Essential Oils. Please let me know if you have any questions. I’m happy to help.
If you are local the Buffalo, NY area, come to one of the events below to meet me and learn about essential oils.
MAKE AND TAKE CLASSES – March 4 at 10:00am; April 3 at 6:00pm I’ll be hosting Make and Take Classes with the Cheektowaga Recreation Department on three dates this Spring at the Alexander Community Center at 275 Alexander Ave in Cheektowaga. You can learn the basics of essential oils and get hands on with them by making your own items. Attendees can make their own room & linen spray, body scrub, deep cleaning scrub or bath & foot soak. Cost per item is $5 each, payable to me at the class, limit of 4 items per person. See more about the make and take events and how to register in the Cheektowaga Recreation Spring brochure. The make and take class information is on page 15 of the brochure and there are other dates as well.
If you are not able to make any of these events and want to meet up one on one, we can do that also. Please let me know what dates you are available and we will make a time to meet up. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are Essential Oils?
Essential oils are volatile liquids and aromatic compounds that are distilled and pressed from plants.
Essential oils have been used for thousands of years and are extracted through distillation and cold pressing. Using them on their own can give you the flexibility to incorporate natural products into your life in quantities YOU control. They are a great compliment to all kinds of DIY projects including things like body scrubs, lip balm, shower soothers, lotions, massage oils and more. The options are endless, but most of all, are NATURAL and chemical-free products for your home and family.
How Do I Use Essential Oils?
Oils can be used in 3 ways:
- Topically – Putting them on your body for various aliments.
- Aromatically – Diffusing them in the air or smelling them.
- Internally – Taken with or in food or alone.
They can be used in the home, for wellness, for balance and beauty. Essential oils are a natural extension for people who live an environmental-friendly lifestyle either with nutrition, cleaning routine, wellness, spirituality and more. Did you know that people are exposed to more than 300 chemicals a day? Essential oils are a way to reduce or remove the amount of chemicals in your life by providing an alternative to what you eat, use in your home and on your body. These days it’s SO important to know what is going into your home, into your body and the bodies of your families. Oils provide a way to support your overall wellness.
Essential Oils Ideas and Education
See all of my essential oil projects on this blog HERE. Find and follow my Pinterest Essential Oils board below.
Join my Introduction to Essential Oils class on Skillshare. Skillshare is an online learning community where anyone can discover, take, or even teach a class. This is a referral link to join Skillshare. They always have sales and promotions for joining to access more than 14,000 classes on design, photography, business, health and more.
Periscope and Twitter
Follow my essential oil Periscopes and Twitter chats with the hashtag #OilsChat. Each Tuesday at 2:00pm I scope about essential oils. (Twitter chats are being scheduled, stay tuned for more details).
How to Get Started with Young Living Essential Oils
- Go to YoungLiving.com
- Click ‘Become a Member’ (upper right)
- Choose Wholesale Membership (this gives you 24% off all purchases, allows you to participate in the compensation plan if you want, qualifies you for YL events, and you are eligible for Essential Rewards – points back program).
- Enter my member number, 3298005 in the Sponsor ID and Enroller ID boxes on the bottom right of the page.
- Continue clicking continue/next to choose your starter kit, add items to your order, and enter your personal information. *Write down your username, password and pin for later.*
- After checkout, click ‘My Account’ and write down your member number.
- That’s it! Wait for your order to arrive.
Premium Starter Kits
The best and most affordable way to get started with essential oils is with the Premium Starter Kit. It includes 11 essential oils, a diffuser, samples to share and more. The Premium Starter Kits starts at $160 and includes more than $300 work of products. It’s the perfect way to bring essential oils into your life. The Premium Starter Kit comes with the following:
- Diffuser of your choice (depending on the kit you select)
- Premium Essential Oils Collection;
- Lavender 5-ml; Peppermint Vitality™ 5-ml; Lemon Vitality™ 5-ml; Copaiba Vitality™ 5-ml; Frankincense 5-ml; Thieves® Vitality™ 5-ml; Purification® 5-ml; R.C.™ 5-ml; DiGize™ Vitality™ 5-ml; PanAway® 5-ml
- Stress Away™ 5-ml
- AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment
- 10 Sample Packets
- 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Business Cards
- 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Oil Bottles
- 2 NingXia Red® 2-oz. samples
- Product Guide and Product Price List
- Essential Oil Magazine
- Essential Edge
- Member Resources
When you sign up as a member with me you’ll be added to our private Facebook group, get resources on how to use oils, invitations to special events, online classes and more.
You’ll also receive this metallic zipper pouch to hold your oils, 150 Uses: Fast and Fabulous book on ways to use the oils in the Premium Starter Kit, a roll on bottle to make your own blend and a sample of lavender lotion.
I’d love to hear about your favorite oils, tips and uses. Please let me know if you have questions and I look forward to being on this oily journey together!
I'm starting my journey with Young Living Essential Oils with Jessica today! Learn more… Click To Tweet *These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Get access to my free library of DIY resources!
These free printables will help you create spaces you love and include checklists, cleaning & organizing projects. Let's get started!